ERC - Elpa Rally 2011

Category for foreign users and questions regarding Bulgarian championsip or just for chat with Bulgarian Rally Fans

ERC - Elpa Rally 2011

Мнениеот tasosR40 » Нед Фев 27, 2011 11:42

Since I heard that there is interest from some Bulgarian crews to take part in Elpa Rally next month, I just want to inform you that a press release was put in the official website of the rally that on Monday 28 February the organisation will announce if finally the rally will count for ERC or only for Greek championship and will become 1 day event with much less kms.

Rumours say the problem is financial and that they expect an answer tomorrow from 2 possible sponsors. But to be honest I am not very optimistic... :(
Tasos Tsiotras
http://www.r40.gr
Аватар
tasosR40

Re: ERC - Elpa Rally 2011

Мнениеот tasosR40 » Пон Фев 28, 2011 20:33

tasosR40 написа:Since I heard that there is interest from some Bulgarian crews to take part in Elpa Rally next month, I just want to inform you that a press release was put in the official website of the rally that on Monday 28 February the organisation will announce if finally the rally will count for ERC or only for Greek championship and will become 1 day event with much less kms.

Rumours say the problem is financial and that they expect an answer tomorrow from 2 possible sponsors. But to be honest I am not very optimistic... :(

It is official from today, ELPA Rally is out of ERC!

Poor old glorious Rally Halkidiki, what is happening to you...
Same shit again, again, and again... :(
Tasos Tsiotras
Аватар
tasosR40

Мнениеот beta_racing » Пон Фев 28, 2011 21:50

I'm sorry, Tasos :(
Изображение
"ДМ ДООР" ЕООД - гаражни и индустриални секционни врати, автоматизация на врати и портали, ролетки, pvc завеси, автоматични бариери и още много други!
Аватар
beta_racing

Име: Дамян Киров

Мнениеот tasosR40 » Сря Мар 02, 2011 18:10

They said to Greek people that there was no interest from foreign crews.
I personally know 8-9 foreign crews that had the rally into their plans and I am sure that number would have gone 10+! What were they expecting? 20-30 foreign crews? Without any economical "incentives" to the crews you cannot achieve that number!

Outside of Greece they said that there was no interest from Greek crews to take part in the rally!!! Then why are they proceeding with the organisation of the rally for Greek championship? Again LIES!

Cheap excuses in order to "hide" their incapability to gather the budget needed for the rally and FIA!

The rally is still going to be 2 days (each day counting as separate rally for the greek championship) but with less kms each day than the erc rally - around 100 kms each day.

It is the 2nd time in 4 years that the organisers fail to do the rally. I am sure this is the gravestone of the rally!
POOR OLD GLORIOUS RALLY HALKIDIKI WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!!!!!!!!! :(
Tasos Tsiotras
Аватар
tasosR40

Назад към International Forum