Lancia Integrale from Moscow

Category for foreign users and questions regarding Bulgarian championsip or just for chat with Bulgarian Rally Fans

Lancia Integrale from Moscow

Мнениеот LevS » Сря Мар 18, 2009 18:25

Hello!
I have lancia Delta Integrale EVO with rollcage in Moscow just rebuild and I`m going to leave in Bulgaria for a few years (may be more...) and on this moment I don`t know what to do with her! May be I can bring her in Bulgaria? But how can I register car, or can I use moscow registrate plates and documents in Bulgaria?
And in what kind of racing I can use it? And what about spare parts for this car? Some photos of my car (in the right column and down) www.vintagegarage.ru/works/2.html
I asked this questions because I didn`t saw any cars like this on www.mobilen.bg, and I know what to bring car like this from Italy\Germany is too expensive because only bulgarian state import cars taxes will be 9500Lev.
Sorry for my english, and... Если есть кто-то русско-говорящий, кто смог бы меня проконсультировать, был бы очень признателен!
Заранее СПАСИБО!
LevS

Re: Lancia Integrale from Moscow

Мнениеот RaPiD » Сря Мар 18, 2009 19:12

Hi,
I don't see a problem to drive with the Russian numbers, but there could be a restricted time for which you can use them only. You don't have to think about it, BRING IT! We have several very nice Deltas in Bulgaria. Also the best hillclimb car is a Delta Evo over 650 hp. The driver(Daniel Jivkov) is a Lancia fanatic. There also several others like him with very powerful Deltas. You can drive it in amateur races, which we call "time attack". If you fulfill the technical requirements you can drive in the rally, hillclimb and circuit races, but you will need a license from the federation. There are also several drag races but there are very very powerful cars. "lancia_hf" from this forum also drive a Integrale 8V HF, not Evo.
I can only say WELCOME and I hope you bring your beauty with you! You won't be alone for sure.

P.S. There were 2-3 Deltas for sale before in mobilen.bg

2 of Daniel's Deltas - the civil one(over 560 hp) and racing one(over 650)
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Lanc ... 161292.htm
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dani ... 161295.htm
Аватар
RaPiD

Име: Асен Иванов

Назад към International Forum