Rally Bulgaria

Category for foreign users and questions regarding Bulgarian championsip or just for chat with Bulgarian Rally Fans

Rally Bulgaria

Мнениеот PJRevs » Пон Юли 11, 2005 22:51

Please post some coments about rally in english :wink:
I'm very pleased with performance of Iliev and Gеradzijev.Tell me more about Kozlekov retirement,and Pоpov bad luck.
Share with me experience of top europen drivers performance!
PJRevs

The spirit of rally goes off after Iliev mafia job AGAIN !!!

Мнениеот blackmar » Вто Юли 12, 2005 01:29

Basso won because Jean Joseph made a mistake with tire choice in rain conditions and lost a minute!
Kozlekov was driving exellent but had a small mechanical problem and in a very fast corner went off road.
Dontchev was also good but broke the gearbox and the mechanics couldn't change it on time!
Marinov rent a Subaru WRX N11 but went off road, as well as Tanev.
Popov was slower then Geradzhiev and Kozlekov. Had punctures and problems with the brakes.
In SS1 Geradzhiev made a spin and lost 15 seconds. He went off road for 20 seconds in last stage of Leg1, but continued and beat Iliev to the last 2 stages when he started with rain tires in the dry asphalt and lost the first place in group N because of this tire choice mistake.
For me the real winners were Geradzhiev and Kozlekov because they made the best times in the group.
The rally was great and our drivers showed that they can battle with good drivers (and past winners) like Kuzaj and Solowow.
Solowow was with Clio S1600 expecting to be faster then the last year (was with Mitsubishi Evo 7) but he couldn't even match his 2004 pace. He explained that the Clio is very difficult car to drive and he feels more comfortable with the 4x4 car. Kuzaj was never on the right speed and his times were a surprice for me. He was not fast enough in this event. He explained that he had problem with the suspention in the first leg and took the suspention from the retired car of Dontchev for the second leg, making better times, but still not the Kuzaj that I know!

The bulgarian drivers were without any serious concurence in group N:
Georgi Geradzhiev won 5 SS.
Dimitar Iliev won 4 SS.
Jasen Popov won 1 SS.
Radoslav Kozlekov won 1 SS.
Krum Dontchev won 1 SS.
Leszek Kuzaj won 1 SS.

Unfortunately the rally spirit went away once again after 15 drivers together with the Polish Solowow and Kuzaj supported a statement against the 3rd place driver: Dimitar Iliev who during the second leg was having help, caught with unmarked tires and fuel refuelings after some stages, out from the service park.

The FIA people and the members from the Bulgarian Federation rejected the statement with saying that it was not correctly filled

End of story........
blackmar

Мнениеот PJRevs » Вто Юли 12, 2005 23:20

PJRevs

Re: The spirit of rally goes off after Iliev mafia job AGAIN

Мнениеот Ferjancz » Вто Авг 23, 2005 11:55

blackmar написа:Basso won because Jean Joseph made a mistake with tire choice in rain conditions and lost a minute!
Kozlekov was driving exellent but had a small mechanical problem and in a very fast corner went off road.
Dontchev was also good but broke the gearbox and the mechanics couldn't change it on time!
Marinov rent a Subaru WRX N11 but went off road, as well as Tanev.
Popov was slower then Geradzhiev and Kozlekov. Had punctures and problems with the brakes.
In SS1 Geradzhiev made a spin and lost 15 seconds. He went off road for 20 seconds in last stage of Leg1, but continued and beat Iliev to the last 2 stages when he started with rain tires in the dry asphalt and lost the first place in group N because of this tire choice mistake.
For me the real winners were Geradzhiev and Kozlekov because they made the best times in the group.
The rally was great and our drivers showed that they can battle with good drivers (and past winners) like Kuzaj and Solowow.
Solowow was with Clio S1600 expecting to be faster then the last year (was with Mitsubishi Evo 7) but he couldn't even match his 2004 pace. He explained that the Clio is very difficult car to drive and he feels more comfortable with the 4x4 car. Kuzaj was never on the right speed and his times were a surprice for me. He was not fast enough in this event. He explained that he had problem with the suspention in the first leg and took the suspention from the retired car of Dontchev for the second leg, making better times, but still not the Kuzaj that I know!

The bulgarian drivers were without any serious concurence in group N:
Georgi Geradzhiev won 5 SS.
Dimitar Iliev won 4 SS.
Jasen Popov won 1 SS.
Radoslav Kozlekov won 1 SS.
Krum Dontchev won 1 SS.
Leszek Kuzaj won 1 SS.

Unfortunately the rally spirit went away once again after 15 drivers together with the Polish Solowow and Kuzaj supported a statement against the 3rd place driver: Dimitar Iliev who during the second leg was having help, caught with unmarked tires and fuel refuelings after some stages, out from the service park.

The FIA people and the members from the Bulgarian Federation rejected the statement with saying that it was not correctly filled

End of story........

all that you've sad i right , just a little correction , Joseph had a puncture and that is why he lost time in the sages :)
3, 2, 1 старт - D4+, 120, L3заL3+ рано, D6 скача, 100, D3 неравности, 150 локви.....................мдаааааа, гаси!

Изображение
Аватар
Ferjancz
Администратор

Име: Павлин Калчев

Назад към International Forum