Rally school

Category for foreign users and questions regarding Bulgarian championsip or just for chat with Bulgarian Rally Fans

Rally school

Мнениеот knfevg » Пет Юни 01, 2007 13:27

Hi all.
I'm coming for a shirt vocation to Bulgaria (Varna) and I'd like to take a short drive in a rally car (maybe a lesson) as we dont have auto races in Israel.
Where can I find a school or a track (for rally or asphalt) in Bulgaria.
Thanks
Evgeny
knfevg

Мнениеот NeedHead » Сря Ное 21, 2007 00:03

Call here!088/8490820 they will tought you every thing about your questoins!! Look for Pavel Jekov!!!

bye
good luck
...find your sport on the earth and ride it...
Аватар
NeedHead

Име: Eвгени Чамурлийски

Мнениеот George » Чет Дек 06, 2007 07:33

NeedHead написа:Call here!088/8490820 they will tought you every thing about your questoins!! Look for Pavel Jekov!!!

bye
good luck

Does he or the school have a website? Can I get my rally license from there,and if I do, does that mean that I will have to do and finish my first 12 races in Bulgaria before I can go international? This is a dream I have had since I was a kid, I will be in Bulgaria for the next 10-11 months so I would really like to get my license and compete at a low level, just for fun.
George

Мнениеот RaPiD » Чет Дек 06, 2007 10:10

Yes, you will receive a license after the course. There is a small site but it's in bulgarian: http://www.jrs.dir.bg
It will be nice to see you on the tracks next year.
Аватар
RaPiD

Име: Асен Иванов

Мнениеот Ferjancz » Чет Дек 06, 2007 15:40

George написа: Can I get my rally license from there,and if I do, does that mean that I will have to do and finish my first 12 races in Bulgaria before I can go international?

When you finished the course you'll get a diploma for being a participnat in the course! But if you are talking about a license that allows you ot participate in a rally event, no you will not get such license from the school ! Maybe if you ask the school owner probably you could join his rally team ! But this means that you will be allowed to compete only in Bulgaria! So after all where are you form ? Is it necessary in your country to finish rally school before starts competing in your national championship? In Bulgaria there is no need of that !
3, 2, 1 старт - D4+, 120, L3заL3+ рано, D6 скача, 100, D3 неравности, 150 локви.....................мдаааааа, гаси!

Изображение
Аватар
Ferjancz
Администратор

Име: Павлин Калчев

Re: Rally school

Мнениеот школата » Пон Май 12, 2008 09:20

Jekov rally school employs specifically developed methodology that other leading rally schools in Germany, France, Italy, England, and Finland use to teach racing drivers in the European and World Rally Championships. All graduates will be adequately explained the fundamental laws governing the motion of the vehicle. That is very essential for keeping the car constantly under control. The first step in this training is to unlearn all bad habits and after that students can learn and master new techniques and skills. The graduates will be taught how to control vehicles with FWD, RWD and AWD on all types of road surface such as asphalt, gravel, snow, etc.
After completing this course all graduates will be awarded a certificate of completion that qualifies them for race driving.
The curriculum has been designed around the cars of the racing school, however all graduates can use their privately owned vehicles if they would like to.

Training takes five days and follows the schedule below:

Training schedule:
08:00 – 09:00 – Breakfast
09:00 – 10:00 – Lectures
10:00 – 12:00 – Practice session
12:00 – 13:00 – Lunch
13:00 – 14:00 – Break
14:00 – 15:00 – Lectures
15:00 – 17:00 – Practice session
17:00 – 18:00 – Break
18:00 – 19:00 – Dinner

The full price for a five day training course, including board and accommodation is 2000 EUR.www.jrs.dir.bg
Rally School Pavel Jekov
Аватар
школата

Име: RALLY SCHOOL PAVEL JEKOV

Назад към International Forum